Peter Ferrara, Heartland Senior Fellow for Budget and Entitlement, so impressed the producers at CNBC with his statement about the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals decision on Barack Obama’s unconstitutional[...]
Tagged: Richard Courdray
Heartland on YouTube
- GAO: 91 Percent Of Fake Obamacare Applicants Gain Subsidized Coverage
- Inside the IRS, part 6
- Some Questions (Especially for Students of Formal Economics)
- If Common Core Can’t Make It in New York, Can It Make It Anywhere?
- Appellate court: Ground Zero cross can stay - Hot Air
- Biden: "I Should Have Had One Republican Kid To Go Out And Make Money"
- Ayn Rand vs. Paul Ryan | AEIdeas