FreedomWorks’ CEO Matt Kibbe’s new book Don’t Hurt People and Don’t Take Their Stuff was the topic of discussion Tuesday at Heartland Institute, and due to flight delays and re-direction the author himself had to reschedule his presentation for Wednesday. However, having read Kibbe’s book Joe Bast, CEO of the Heartland Institute, and Jim Lakely, ably filled in for Kibbe’s absence in a discussion about liberty.
Tagged: rules for liberty
- Missouri Lawmakers Approve Referendum to Pump Up Gas Tax May 3, 2016
- Study: Mass. Bill Would Raise Drug Costs, Make Companies Divulge Proprietary Info May 3, 2016
- Despite More than a Billion Dollars in Government Subsidies Largest Renewable Energy Company Filing for Bankruptcy May 3, 2016
- REGROW Act Would Require FDA to Fast-Track Regenerative Meds May 2, 2016
- Government Support for Solar Power Being Reconsidered Nationwide May 2, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
- How to Kill the Internet
- A Wronged Man
- Swedish Government To Spend Millions To Encourage Citizens To Trade Meat For Insects To End Global Warming
- Dear university administrators - Never go full "Melissa Click"
- The Federal Speech Police Are At it Again
- The Survivor
- The future of TV is arriving faster than anyone predicted
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21