A recent article by Paul Rosenberg in Salon contends that Paul Ryan, the Republican congressman from Wisconsin and erstwhile running mate of Mitt Romney, exhibits many of the hallmarks of a psychopath. Rosenberg claims that Ryan is “arrogant, manipulative, deceitful, and remorseless.” Whether Ryan is guilty of any or all of these sins or not, they seem to fit the bill of another prominent figure in Washington, DC: Barack Obama. Is the president a psychopath?
- Supreme Court Requests Additional Briefs in ACA Employer Conscience Case May 5, 2016
- Hawaii Lawmakers Struggle to Define Direct Primary Care May 5, 2016
- Despite Meeting Clean Air Standards, Supreme Court Forces Ohio to Write New Air Plan May 5, 2016
- Ohio Medicaid Cost-Sharing Proposal Denounced as ‘Window Dressing’ May 4, 2016
- Virginia Gov. Bars State Lawmakers Having Input on Clean Power Plan May 4, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21