According to data released this week, Samsung and Apple make up the majority of the top 20 global smartphone models sold in the first quarter of 2014. While that success demonstrates the robust market prowess of these smartphone manufacturers, the real winners are the customers, getting more services, better products and lower prices. Almost the exact opposite happens when companies resort to lawsuits to gain market advantage, a sort of rent seeking via the courts.
Heartland on YouTube
- The DiploMad 2.0: I Watched that "Madam Secretary" Show . . . Stunned Ox.
- Charles C. W. Cooke - Robert Kennedy Jr., Aspiring Tyrant
- Sorry, Politico, But Lois Lerner Is Not A Victim
- 5 Ways ISIS Can Reduce Its Carbon Footprint
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Wants To Jail His Political Opponents – Accuses Koch Brothers of ‘Treason’ – ‘They ought to be serving time for it’ | Climate Depot
- Anti-capitalist march in NYC mentions climate change; weather remains unchanged | Human Events
- SOON & MONCKTON: Boycotting the U.N. climate summit
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations