President Obama, and his administration, has enacted so many foolish and cost-increasing energy policies, it is easy to think that they are his purview alone. But in 2007, Republicans were just as guilty. Seeds were planted and a garden of bad legislation took root in a totally different energy environment. At the time, the growth seemed like something worthy of cultivation. However, what sprouted up more closely resembles a weed that needs to be yanked out.
- Despite More than a Billion Dollars in Government Subsidies Largest Renewable Energy Company Filing for Bankruptcy May 3, 2016
- Study: Massachusetts Bill Would Raise Drug Costs, Make Companies Divulge Proprietary Info May 3, 2016
- Illinois: Who’s Afraid of Consolidation? May 2, 2016
- Government Support for Solar Power Being Reconsidered Nationwide May 2, 2016
- REGROW Act Would Require FDA to Fast-Track Regenerative Meds May 2, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
- How to Kill the Internet
- A Wronged Man
- Swedish Government To Spend Millions To Encourage Citizens To Trade Meat For Insects To End Global Warming
- Dear university administrators - Never go full "Melissa Click"
- The Federal Speech Police Are At it Again
- The Survivor
- The future of TV is arriving faster than anyone predicted
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21