With the collapse of the real estate bubble, many normally self-sufficient individuals and families found themselves not only out of work, but homeless. This caused a surge in the number of “tent cities” in the United States. To really help our fellow man, we should shift from enabling others to not work to insisting that they do.
Tagged: Tent Town
Heartland on YouTube
- GAO: 91 Percent Of Fake Obamacare Applicants Gain Subsidized Coverage
- Inside the IRS, part 6
- Some Questions (Especially for Students of Formal Economics)
- If Common Core Can’t Make It in New York, Can It Make It Anywhere?
- Appellate court: Ground Zero cross can stay - Hot Air
- Biden: "I Should Have Had One Republican Kid To Go Out And Make Money"
- Ayn Rand vs. Paul Ryan | AEIdeas
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations