Americans are obsessed with fat; either with eating it or being it. We’ve been told that we’re too fat and we’re told that eating fat is bad for you. Being fat is your own business. You’ll feel better if you lose a few pounds, but you will enjoy your next meal if it has a fat content rather than being a bland cereal…which explains why so many cereals today have some surgery covering or content.
Tagged: the big fat surprise
- MLB Commish Manfred Declines to Reinstate Shoeless Joe Jackson; This Does Not Bode Well for Pete Rose September 2, 2015
- Clinton Email Contained Sensitive Information About North Korea September 2, 2015
- Sen. Barbara Mikulski Is 34th Vote "Yes" In Senate, Keeps Iran Deal Alive September 2, 2015
- California Tax Bills Asking for Trouble September 2, 2015
- Walker, Rubio Present Plans to Repeal and Replace Obamacare September 1, 2015
- Unhitching the School Bus September 1, 2015
- U.S. House Passes Ban on States’ Requiring GMO Labeling September 1, 2015
- Poll: Americans Oppose CFPB Overreach, Unaccountability September 1, 2015
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
- Obama's apocalyptic Alaskan scenario more fiction than fact
- "Cultural libertarians" v. "Social Justice Warriors"
- The Socialist Dream, Venezuela Version
- President Obama's Strange Definition of 'Rent-Seeking'
- TheMoneyIllusion » Some extremely misleading stock market data
- A Note On Monopsony Power, Wages, and ‘Wage Discrimination’
- Free Speech And The 'Chilling' Laura Kipnis Allegation
Tag CloudBarack-Obama carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism Taxes technology United Nations