The fight against hydraulic fracturing has recently ratcheted up. On November 5, one town in Ohio and three in Colorado, passed ballot measures designed to ban or temporarily halt hydraulic fracturing—the brief (3-5 day) phase, often referred to as “fracking”—that is essential to the advanced oil-and-gas extraction processes that have given America the lead in global energy production.
Tagged: Tisha Schuller
SUPPORT THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD! SUPPORT SCIENTIST WILLIE SOON!
- Special Enrollment for Obamacare Announced March 31, 2015
- Deciphering the Indecipherable Affordable Care Act March 27, 2015
- High-Deductible Alarmism March 26, 2015
- Obamacare ‘a Little Better’ Than Expected Means Millions More Uninsured March 26, 2015
- Playing Accounting Games with Social Security March 26, 2015
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- Shock News : Eco-Fascists Try To Silence Skeptic
- Walter E. Williams - Global Warming
- The Marx Brothers: Is the director of the skeptic smear film 'Merchants of Doubt' a chip off his radical older brother?
- Silencing skeptics – financing alarmists
- ObamaCare Hail Mary
- Netflix Recants on Obamanet
- The Political Assault on Climate Skeptics
Tag CloudBarack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy healthcare health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations