“Rich countries are still not pledging enough money to begin financing a shift to a cleaner global economy,” reports the Financial Times (FT) in its coverage of the United Nations climate talks in Warsaw that ended with little more than a “vague road map on how to prepare for a global climate pact they’re supposed to adopt in two years.”
Tagged: Todd Stern
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- Pfeiffer: President's State of the Union Plan Will 'Absolutely Not' Pass
- Lame Duck Obama Gets Old-time Left-Wing Religion
- 5 Reasons to Tune Out Russell Brand's 'Revolution'
- Omission Watch: Leftists Stage 'Die-In' Over Obama Library In Chicago
- CNN's Jim Clancy Melts Down on Twitter Over Paris Massacre's Cause
- Big Brother Wants to Watch You Drive
- Is Metro Fixable? If So, Why Doesn't Our Political Class Fix It?
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations