There will be much consternation to come about cyclone Yolanda that hit the Philippine Islands November 8. Global warming caused by carbon dioxide from burning fossil fuels will be the labeled the culprit.
Tagged: Top Ten Natural Disasters
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- The Two Failures of Barack Obama - Ricochet
- Pope Francis Is A Leftist And Must Be Called Out
- Climate Cliche Watch, Chapter 1
- Pfeiffer: President's State of the Union Plan Will 'Absolutely Not' Pass
- Lame Duck Obama Gets Old-time Left-Wing Religion
- The Fox News Obsession
- 5 Reasons to Tune Out Russell Brand's 'Revolution'
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy healthcare Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations