President Obama’s speech last week that re-emphasized his commitment to reduce US carbon dioxide emissions brought dismay to those who appreciate affordable energy, but it sparked a celebration among corporate types who have long sought caps and taxes on CO2.
Tagged: U.S. Climate Action Partnership
Heartland on YouTube
- GAO: 91 Percent Of Fake Obamacare Applicants Gain Subsidized Coverage
- Inside the IRS, part 6
- Some Questions (Especially for Students of Formal Economics)
- If Common Core Can’t Make It in New York, Can It Make It Anywhere?
- Appellate court: Ground Zero cross can stay - Hot Air
- Biden: "I Should Have Had One Republican Kid To Go Out And Make Money"
- Ayn Rand vs. Paul Ryan | AEIdeas
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations