Who could forget about the botched ObamaCare roll out of last fall by the Obama administration when on September 26 Obama said, “… most of the stories you’ll hear about how ObamaCare just can’t work is just not based on facts. Every time they have predicted something not working, it’s worked.” But when people did start shopping for insurance coverage on October 1, Healthcare.gov crashed.
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- neo-neocon » Blog Archive » The narrative must be that Brinsley was mentally ill
- As Police Die, Racism Narrative Unravels « Commentary Magazine
- James Pethokoukis on C-SPAN, along with Carly Fiorina, Larry Kudlow, Arthur Laffer, and Steve Moore
- <I>Time</i> Magazine: Right-Wing Militias Are The Real Threat To Cops
- What happened to work in America?
- The Breakdown of Civil Society
- Journalism - kingdom of fools
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations