Is wood the best fuel to generate electricity? Despite wood’s low energy density and high cost, utilities in the US and abroad are switching from coal to wood to produce electrical power. The switch to wood is driven by regulations from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and other international organizations. These regulations are based on the false assumption that burning wood reduces carbon dioxide emissions.
Tagged: wood burning
Heartland on YouTube
- The DiploMad 2.0: I Watched that "Madam Secretary" Show . . . Stunned Ox.
- Charles C. W. Cooke - Robert Kennedy Jr., Aspiring Tyrant
- Sorry, Politico, But Lois Lerner Is Not A Victim
- 5 Ways ISIS Can Reduce Its Carbon Footprint
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Wants To Jail His Political Opponents – Accuses Koch Brothers of ‘Treason’ – ‘They ought to be serving time for it’ | Climate Depot
- Anti-capitalist march in NYC mentions climate change; weather remains unchanged | Human Events
- SOON & MONCKTON: Boycotting the U.N. climate summit
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations