Two and a half years ago Eric Holder and the U.S. Justice Department applied dubious legal logic to shut down one of America’s quintessential pastimes – poker games among consenting adults. The Justice Department not only put a freeze on one of America’s fastest-growing forms of entertainment, it made the Land of the Free one of the few democratic nations in the world to ban consenting adults from playing online poker.
Heartland on YouTube
- GAO: 91 Percent Of Fake Obamacare Applicants Gain Subsidized Coverage
- Inside the IRS, part 6
- Some Questions (Especially for Students of Formal Economics)
- If Common Core Can’t Make It in New York, Can It Make It Anywhere?
- Appellate court: Ground Zero cross can stay - Hot Air
- Biden: "I Should Have Had One Republican Kid To Go Out And Make Money"
- Ayn Rand vs. Paul Ryan | AEIdeas
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations