This year marks one hundred years since the beginning of the First World War in the summer of 1914. The Great War, as it used to be called, brought great devastation in its wake. Millions of human lives were lost on the battlefields of Europe; vast amounts of accumulated wealth were consumed to cover the costs of combat; and battles and bombs left a large amount of physical capital in ruins. But the “war to end war,” as it was called, also resulted in another weapon of economic mass destruction – an orgy of paper-money inflations.
Heartland on YouTube
- How do you solve a problem like the Internet? Not with net neutrality.
- What a Tangled Web Obama Weaves
- JOSEPH CURL: The liberal ideology — Americans too ‘stupid’ to know what’s good for them
- Jonathan Gruber and the Stupid Americans
- Besieged by stupid Americans, Media circles the wagons around Gruber - Hot Air
- David French - How Bad Is Obamacare? Remember the Context For Gruber's Deceptions
- The Democrat Operatives With Bylines Who Didn’t Bark
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations