- PODCAST: Panic Is a Terrible Idea – Talking Wuhan Virus (Coronavirus or COVID-19) and Some ‘On Theme’ Music Vids - March 15, 2020
- Dr. Richard Keen, R.I.P. - January 27, 2020
- And the Award for Media Hackery Goes to … The Weather Channel - April 18, 2019
The Heartland Institute is holding its 6th International Conference on Climate Change — a two-day event on June 30 and July 1 in Washington, DC at the Marriott Wardman Park. Go here for more event details and go here to register for attendance.
This is the sixth time since 2008 Heartland will be joined by hundreds of leading scientists, economists, politicians and concerned citizens to put the lie to the idea — peddled by a whole industry of climate alarmists from Al Gore to the United Nations — that the “science is settled.” Far from it.
Our theme for our latest conference is “End of the Delusion,” a recognition that the public is waking up to the fact they’ve been scammed. And though the “sky is falling” crowd has been bloodied by scandals such as Climategate, they have not lost their determination to reorder society on a global scale. This is no time for a victory lap, but to keep the pressure on so that science — and not politics — informs U.S. policy on the climate.
We’re still in the early stages of planning, so the program is not yet firmed up. But featured speakers will include:
- Robert Carter, one of the leading climate scientists in Australia, and;
- Craig Idso, founder of the Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change.
To get a flavor of what to expect at what we call ICCC6, check out these videos from past events.
Hope to see you there! Early registration discount ends May 27.