- Heartland Interviews Michael Shellenberger on His New Book, Apocalypse Never - July 4, 2020
- PODCAST: Panic Is a Terrible Idea – Talking Wuhan Virus (Coronavirus or COVID-19) and Some ‘On Theme’ Music Vids - March 15, 2020
- Dr. Richard Keen, R.I.P. - January 27, 2020
The five closest predictions of:
- the popular vote receive a copy of The Patriot’s Tool Box, a 10-chapter guide to restoring free-market principles to the federal government.
- the Electoral College breakdown receive a copy of No They Can’t: Why Government Fails but Individuals Succeed by John Stossel.
And the single individual who gets closest to both gets copies of the two books above, plus Roosters of the Apocalypse, a book by Rael Isaac about the psychology of climate alarmism, and these two posters of history’s champions of freedom.
The individual who most correctly predicts an Obama victory in both the electoral college and the popular vote get all of the above — plus these two books, which will still be must-reads: Democracy Denied: How Obama is Ignoring You and Bypassing Congress to Radically Transform America – and How to Stop Him by Phil Kerpen, and The Obamacare Disaster by Heartland Senior Fellow Peter Ferrara.
A typical entry would look like this:
Popular vote: Romney 52, Obama 47
Electoral vote: Romney 272, Obama 266
Get in on the action in the comments!