The whole segment, including Kimmel’s commentary, is worth watching in the player above. I particularly liked the Obamacare “commercials” which start at the 1:12 mark.
- Previous story Bean Bag Justice?
- Next story Colorado Bill Would Roll Back Renewable Mandates As Prices Soar
A Trip Too Far: The Chris Turney Antarctic Expedition February 1, 2014
Schizophrenia About High Deductibles November 21, 2013
SCOTUS Obamacare Decision: My Cynical Crystal Ball Was Working Last Week June 28, 2012
Here’s The One Crazy Thing Barack Obama Can Do To Save Obamacare December 5, 2013
Heartland on YouTube
- MSNBC host Chris Hayes pens radical 'climate justice' manifesto | WashingtonExaminer.com
- Who Owns the Land?
- The terrible economic burden of occupational licensing
- Competition, disruptive innovation, and men's razors
- Althouse: The Clinton White House "conspiracy commerce memo" warned, in 1995, that "THE INTERNET... allows an extraordinary amount of unregulated data and information to be located in one area and available to all."
- The Epic Hypocrisy of Tom Steyer
- Competition, Rent-Seeking, and High-Frequency Trading
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change CO2 Congress Democrats economics education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty Mitt Romney net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans ronald reagan Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations