Latest posts by Lennie Jarratt (see all)
- Child Safety Accounts: A State by State Analysis - January 30, 2020
- Democrat Governor Wants To Strip School Choice Lifeline From Tens Of Thousands Of Needy Kids - June 13, 2019
- Improving Student Safety 20 Years After Columbine - May 8, 2019
ChoiceMedia.TV just released a satirical rap of parents explaining why they don’t want educational options.
The video makes some very poignant points in the education choice debate, including:
- The rich already have education choice.
- Why do so many anti-education choice people distrust poor and middle-class parents?
- Why is it okay for government bureaucrats to tell parents how and where their children will be educated?