- In The Tank (ep204) – Climate “Contrarians” Blacklisted? Red Flag Laws - August 16, 2019
- In The Tank (ep203) – Bernie Sanders on Joe Rogan Podcast: A Response - August 9, 2019
- In The Tank (ep202) – Craziest Proposals From Democratic Candidates - August 2, 2019
In episode #22 of the In The Tank Podcast, Hosts Donny Kendal and John Nothdurft answer the top 10 questions libertarians are frequently asked. This weekly podcast features (as always) interviews, debates, roundtable discussions, stories, and light-hearted segments on a variety of topics on the latest news. The show is available for download as part of the Heartland Daily Podcast every Friday.
In today’s episode of In The Tank, Donny and John begin with a talk about a handful of recent articles on global warming. A recent study shows that rising CO2 is making forests more resilient. Also, a new theory suggests people are too depressed about the doom associated with global warming to what to do anything about it. Donny and John then take on the top 10 questions libertarians are frequently asked. They are as follows…
- So, you’re an anarchist?
- You must really like Ron Paul, huh?
- Are you a Republican or a Democrat
- So, you don’t care about the environment?
- So, you don’t care about the poor?
- You must smoke pot, right?
- You don’t want any regulations?
- Who will build the roads?
- Do you like sweatshops?
- Do you hate democracy?