Latest posts by Lennie Jarratt (see all)
- Child Safety Accounts: A State by State Analysis - January 30, 2020
- Democrat Governor Wants To Strip School Choice Lifeline From Tens Of Thousands Of Needy Kids - June 13, 2019
- Improving Student Safety 20 Years After Columbine - May 8, 2019
Heartland Institute Executive Editor Justin Haskins writes in his New York Post op-ed: “Hillary Clinton’s college-tuition plan is perfectly in line with her general economic outlook. That means it would move the country even closer to European-style socialism by raising taxes, punishing businesses that move overseas and, perhaps most disastrous of all, planning a massive government takeover of much of U.S. higher education. … This plan is more than just a little reckless; it would become, like ObamaCare, an absolute disaster.” Continue reading…
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Homeschoolers aren’t waiting on politicians’ promises of school choice.
- Number of families in homeschool support group nearly quadruples as school year begins.
- Homeschooling is the smartest way to teach kids in the twenty-first century.
- Nursing career nearly ends over homeschool diploma.
- Homeschooling offers parents and kids a flexible alternative.
- Another state has been found inflating Common Core test results.
- Kids who don’t fit Common Core mold get mental health treatment.
- ACT can’t decide whether it likes Common Core or not.
- Homeschool students learn programming and more through robotics.
- Tennessee to become national pioneer in creating social and emotional standards.
- ‘Massive’ breach exposes hundreds of questions for upcoming SAT exams.
- Listen to a discussion about homeschooling misconceptions … and how homeschooling provided gymnast Simone Biles education and training flexibility.