- Child Safety Accounts: A State by State Analysis - January 30, 2020
- Democrat Governor Wants To Strip School Choice Lifeline From Tens Of Thousands Of Needy Kids - June 13, 2019
- Improving Student Safety 20 Years After Columbine - May 8, 2019
Kiarre Harris withdrew her children from the Buffalo Public School District in December 2016. Less than a month later, Child Protective Services (CPS) showed up at her door with police officers. CPS claimed Harris was keeping here children from attending school even though the homeschooling paperwork was filed. Harris was arrested for refusing to allow CPS to take custody of her children. Harris’ children have been in foster care since this incident.
- Four ways HR 610 will threaten your rights.
- Home School Legal Defense Association sues New York City for allegedly mistreating homeschool families.
- DeVos backlash sees parents promising to homeschool Kids.
- Homeschooling booming in South Dakota.
Common Core News
- 2017 legislation on standards, assessments, and data privacy.
- Michigan legislative committee holds hearing on repealing Common Core.
- Education reform expert recommends shutting down Department of Education.
- Trump pauses Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) accountability regulations.
- Homeschool myths and how homeschooling “might be better than public or charter schools.”