Latest posts by Lennie Jarratt (see all)
- Child Safety Accounts: A State by State Analysis - January 30, 2020
- Democrat Governor Wants To Strip School Choice Lifeline From Tens Of Thousands Of Needy Kids - June 13, 2019
- Improving Student Safety 20 Years After Columbine - May 8, 2019
Five-year-old homeschool student Edith Fuller became the youngest winner of a regional spelling bee, spelling 37 words correctly, including the final word, “Jnana.” Fifty elementary and middle school contestants competed in this northeast Oklahoma regional.
Fuller now moves on to the Scripps National Spelling Bee. She represented the TBC Home Education Fellowship.
- Can delaying kindergarten be beneficial to children?
- A West Virginia bill presumes homeschool parents are “suspected child abusers who must be investigated.”
- The 2017 National Homeschool Basketball Championships have concluded. See the winner brackets and news on other homeschool sports tournaments.