- Is This Nation Facing the Point of No Return? - July 24, 2020
- How and Why Did America Come to Embrace Socialism? - February 7, 2019
- Common Core Curriculum Fails to Educate While Incubating Progressivism - June 11, 2018
Be Aware … this does NOT bode well for the United States. Specific Democrat activists continue to malign not only President Trump, but also our nation’s police force, with the excuse officers cannot be trusted. Why? Their claim is police officers are ethnically biased. Where is the proof of their accusations? They have not presented anything credible; no specific evidence that might persuade others to their position.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio even accused New York police officers of “fomenting hatred” before out rightly stating that he has no respect for them.
Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has called for an end to police militarization and is leading the charge on the movement to defund the police.
What can be proved is that there were 1,627 law enforcement officers who died in the line of duty during the past 10 years, an average of one death every 54 hours or 163 per year. There were 135 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty in 2019 as a result of trying to protect our families and communities from criminals.
- According to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Report, there have been 58,660 assaults against law enforcement officers in 2018, resulting in 18,005 injuries.
- A total of 1,627 law enforcement officers died in the line of duty during the past 10 years, an average of one death every 54 hours or 163 per year.
- There were 135 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty in 2019.
Trump viciously attacked
As to what is really behind the riots, Alex Newman, foreign correspondent for The New American, had this to say in the July 6, 2020 issue of the magazine:
Although Illinois and Chicago are both riddled with corruption, at least for the time being police were permitted to beat back protesters who were trying to topple a Christopher Columbus statue in downtown Chicago’s Grant Park on Friday evening, July 17, 2020.
- Trump agrees with Dinesh D’Souza, who believes we should defund any school that teaches students to hate our nation with their continual criticism, much of which is intentionally embellished to mislead our youth.
- Freedom of worship is essential. President Trump stands with those of us against those who want to eliminate everything religious, even though that would most likely increase crime, divorces, and immorality.
- We need to protect our businesses by bringing industries back home. American companies have been caving to foreign interests.
- Stop funding colleges and universities that emphasize every negative about the USA but excludes our successes; who praise Socialism without explaining why the system fails, who invites immoral behavior without explaining the tragic results that can and often happen.
- American sports have become politicized, as has the world of entertainment. Americans do not want a lecture and resent being persuaded by the media or Sports Industry to a specific viewpoint. If these industries do not heed our words, Patriots must use their wallet rather than words to prove we mean what we say.
- We are prone to speak up and/or use our wallet to prove we mean what we say.