- VAERS AND PFIZER BOOSTER FOR KIDS 12 AND UP - January 20, 2022
- THORNER: DISCUSSION ABOUT CHILDREN AND MASK-WEARING CONTINUES - January 7, 2022
- THORNER: SOME GOOD NEWS ABOUT OMICRON - January 6, 2022
There’s plenty of information on the internet about the reasons doctors are giving not to use ivermectin to treat COVID. It’s not so easy to find reasons why lots of doctors have found the treatment to be effective in fighting COVID, especially when started early on.
Otherwise, patients are being told they are positive to COVID tests, and little – if any – treatments for COVID are ever offered before hospitalization. Only a warning to call 911 if a patient can’t breathe is suggested – sometimes two weeks after the diagnosis.
- ”For COVID-19, no vaccine, treatment or other intervention is 100% available and effective for all existing and future variants. Every practical, effective, and safe means should be used to mitigate COVID-19.”
- “Ivermectin (IVM) when combined with other medications and supplements is significantly effective for treatment of COVID-19 … including “breakthrough” disease for those vaccinated and for those with natural immunity from previous disease.”
- “Follow the scientific medical evidence here: https://c19early.com and https://covid19criticalcare.com”
- “Due to its particular mechanisms of action, Ivermectin is effective against variants of SAR-CoV-2.”
- “Ivermectin is well-tolerated by and very safe for humans.”
- “Ivermectin for COVID-19 is effective and has been given to us on a silver platter. It can completely change the history of this disease.”
- “Ivermectin is one of the safest medicines you can give a human being. It has been in use for 40 years and is on WHO’s list of essential medications.” Dr. Paul Marik, MD, Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School
- “Ivermectin works. I’ve seen that in my patients. Ivermectin can really be the game-changer against COVID-19. It’s safe, it’s cheap and it works.” Dr. Alessandro Santin, MD, Yale School of Medicine