The World Economic Forum met this year in Davos, Switzerland from May 22-26, 2022. Nearly 2,500 world leaders met to tackle global issues and find solutions to the world’s most urgent challenges including the ongoing global pandemic, the war in Ukraine, geo-economic shocks, and climate change. It was the first in-person Annual Meeting for more than two years.
- French and Italian farmers count cost of storms and drought: Hail, strong winds and torrential rain caused damage in nearly 65 departments of France, affecting wheat as well as fruit crops and vineyards.
- Due to Shortages, German Supermarket Are Now Limiting Customers To Only One Packet Of Pasta And Flour Per Person.
- Food shortage in America? Rising gasoline prices and farmers unhappy about rising fertilizer prices and other costs? The easy solution that also pleases the Greenies on the Left is more ethanol to further destroy our car engines.
- Less food as more corn is needed for ethanol.
- Higher prices for finished and blended gasoline.
- Vehicle engines breaking down at a much higher rate.