- Democrats’ Student Debt Con Job Exposed - November 16, 2022
- Yet More to Worry About – Food Shortages? - October 9, 2022
- CONSERVATIVE GROUPS DEBATE WHETHER OR NOT TO FEED THE CHICAGO BEARS - October 7, 2022
- a stable economy
- energy independence
- vast surpluses of food
- hallowed universities
- a professional judiciary
- law enforcement
- a credible criminal justice system
Gas and diesel prices are hitting historic levels. Inflation is at a 40-year high. New cars and homes are unaffordable. The necessary remedy of high interest and tight money will be almost as bad as the disease of hyperinflation. And there is no southern border.
Police are underfunded and increasingly defunded. District attorneys deliberately release violent criminals without charges. (Literally 10,000 people witnessed a deranged man with a knife attack comedian Dave Chappelle on stage at the Hollywood Bowl last week,  and the Los Angeles County D.A. refused to press felony charges.) Murder and assault are spiraling. Carjacking and smash-and-grab thefts are now normal big-city events.
Crime is now mostly a political matter. Ideology, race, and politics determine whether the law is even applied. [..]
- There is no free speech anymore on campuses.
- Merit is disappearing.
- Admissions, hiring, promotion, retention, grading, and advancement are increasingly predicated on mouthing the right orthodoxies or belonging to the proper racial, gender or ethnic category.
When the new campus commissariat finally finishes absorbing the last redoubts in science, math, engineering, medical, and professional schools, America will slide into permanent mediocrity and irreversible declining standards of living.
The common denominator in all of this is ideology overruling empiricism, common sense, and pragmatism. Ruling elites would rather be politically correct failures and unpopular than politically incorrect, successful, and popular. [..]
Meanwhile, left-wing elites will do their best to ignore Supreme Court decisions, illegally cancel student debts and likely by the fall issue more COVID lockdowns. When revolutionaries undermine the system, earn the antipathy of the people, and face looming disaster at the polls, it is then they prove most dangerous — as we shall see over the next few months.