- Democrats’ Student Debt Con Job Exposed - November 16, 2022
- Yet More to Worry About – Food Shortages? - October 9, 2022
- CONSERVATIVE GROUPS DEBATE WHETHER OR NOT TO FEED THE CHICAGO BEARS - October 7, 2022
Americans want a secure border and safer communities, but our leadership in Washington is not making this a priority. Vice President Kamala Harris even insists that the border is secure.
Despite the number of illegal migrant arrests setting a pace to surpass a staggering 2 million for the first time ever by the end of Sept., Vice President Harris claims that the border is secure.
- Dealing in fentanyl, like other felony murder eligible crimes including kidnapping, sexual assault, robbery, and arson, is inherently dangerous to human life.
- Fentanyl incidents at the border have skyrocketed, with law enforcement seizing enough fentanyl and fentanyl-laced substances to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans.
- This bill would make distributors eligible for felony murder when the individual knows, or has reason to know, that the product being sold contains at least 2 grams of a mixture containing fentanyl, or .5 grams of a mixture containing a fentanyl-analog, and when it kills the user.
- Treating fentanyl dealers as murderers expresses the unique lethality of the drug, as well as its potential to kill hundreds of thousands as a result of its distribution.
- China’s announcement to suspend any cooperation with the United States in preventing the trafficking of fentanyl and its precursor chemicals fuels the potential for a sharp increase in deaths from fentanyl and increases the urgency for Congress to act.